domenica 12 maggio 2013

mail from Thailand





"Hi Corrado
I am Dam from Ratfriends Bangkok Thailand
Thank you for share many cool bike pics.

And many thanks for Like push on my Instagram.
We are just a small friends bikes member inThailand. Who love to ride. no MC. ,no club, no patch just ride it if we have enough time.
We ride under the sun,the rain. It's just for fun
I am always visit your El Corra Motors blog.
We love your pics. cool,awesome and many interseting knowredge custom idea, and bike history

For sure we also love Japanese custom culture.I'm hope you also love them too!!!
Especially BASARA MC. NOMAD We love them they're good friends of us
you can see many Basara mc. pics on my friends blog.
Please visit here:

THANKS DAM!
CHEERZ FROM ITALY MY FRIENDS!
FTW

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento